- 2 Axis Flip Screen enables intubation from any position
- Video Recording
- Wi-Fi to PC, Apple® & Android®
Wi-Fi Camera – Main Features
- Portable and attachable to any Airtraq.
- Integrated 2.8” Touch Panel flips and image rotates to enable intubation from any position.
- Video Recording. Downloadable to PC.
- Video Playback on screen with user friendly menus.
- Simultaneous Wi-Fi connection to 5 different Apple® and Android™ phones/tablets and PC’s. “Airtraq Cam” App must be installed in every device.
- Battery Operating time: 120 minutes.
Wi-Fi Camera – Quick Start Guide
Wi-Fi Camera – How to install silicon case
Wi-Fi Camera Software
HOW TO UPDATE AIRTRAQ WI-FI CAMERA
- A-360 must be at least over 90% charged before upgrading. Otherwise the unit will not upgrade.
- Select and download latest version of A-360 Internal Software from the table on Downloads section.
- Turn On A-360 and connect to PC using the USB/Micro USB cable provided (directly or through docking).
- Open A-360 and go to folder “System”. Copy unziped file from PC to “System”.
- Keep A-360 cable connected to PC and, using PC´s menus, eject safely A-360 from PC (as usually done to remove any USB external device).
- ONLY FOR MAC USERS: Wait a minute before performing next step.
- Press and hold the On-Off button until “updating” is shown on the A-360 screen. Once the updating process is finished (it can take seconds or a few minutes depending on the update being performed) the screen will display “OK” message.
- Disconnect the cable between PC and A-360. Turn on A-360 and check “System Info” to confirm the new software version is installed.